In the Greater Hanover Metro Area
A furnace that works efficiently and effectively can mean all the difference when it comes to keeping your house comfortable in the cooler months. If you notice your furnace is not performing as it once did or there are signs of aging, you may want to consider furnace replacement in Hanover.
If you are in need of furnace replacement in Hanover, contact our team of HVAC experts at Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating, we can help you keep your home comfortable all year round.
Furnace Replacement in Hanover
If you noticed that your house was not staying comfortable during the colder months and you’ve made multiple repairs to your existing system, or your system is simply very old, it may be time to consider a furnace replacement.
There are some signs that may indicate that your furnace is coming to the end of its lifespan, these signs may include:
- Uneven Heating – If you have spots throughout your home that are colder or warmer than the average temperature throughout your home, this may mean that your furnace can no longer keep up with your home’s demands.
- Rising Energy Costs – A sudden rise in your energy costs can mean that your old furnace is coming to the end of its life and can no longer heat your home efficiently.
- Loud Noises – Unusual clanking or banging noises should always be checked out. Something may be loose or your system could be about to break down.
- Increased Repairs – If you are constantly calling for repairs on your furnace it may be time to weigh the cost between installing a new energy-efficient system or constant repairs.
- Age – If your furnace is in the 10-15 year range you may want to consider furnace replacement in Philadelphia. Although many furnaces will last 15-20 years, at around 10 years old your furnace’s efficiency will be much lower than a new system.