In The Central Maryland Area
When your heating system stops working, or it is not heating your house as effectively as it should, your home may begin to feel uncomfortable quickly and your heating bills can spiral out of control–but that’s not all. When a home is not heated sufficiently, damage from frozen pipes may occur, leading to costly water damage and repair. It is important when your heating system needs repairs to call Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating for heating repair in Hanover MD right away.
If you feel your heating system is not heating your home sufficiently contact Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating for heating repair in Central Maryland. We can get your heating system running smoothly again so your home stays safe and comfortable.
Give us a call today or fill out a contact form to schedule service today!
Heating Repair in Hanover You Can Rely On
There are times your heating system may stop working without any warning signs, however many times your system will give you a warning that heating repair in Hanover, MD is needed.
Here are some of the warning signs you may want to look for when it comes to your home’s heating system:
- You start hearing strange noises coming from your heating system, these noises may sound like clanging, banging, whirring or popping.
- There is a burning smell coming from the vents- if this burning smell still exists after 30 minutes you will need to call for heating repair. If you smell gas, leave your home immediately and call your local gas company.
- You can hear your heating system working, however cold air is coming out of your home’s vents.
- Your heating system will not turn on at all.
- Your home’s thermostat is set to heat, but your home feels much colder than the temperature displayed on the thermostat.
- You have inconsistent temperatures throughout your home, some rooms are freezing cold while other rooms or areas feel very warm.
- Your home’s energy usage has risen significantly in the past couple of cycles without any major weather changes.