Furnace Repair Services Throughout the Hanover
Your furnace, when working properly, is easy to take for granted. When winter hits and the temperatures in Hanover MD and the greater Hanover area start to drop, you trust that, with the flip of a switch, your home will become your warm, comfortable place to catch a little R&R. If you’re in need of furnace repairs—whether your furnace is making a loud banging noise or simply won’t turn on—Beltway HVAC is here to help! Our furnace experts will ensure your issue is fixed.
At Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating, we appreciate your need for rapid furnace repair. For years, Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating has been synonymous with dependable home heating service and installation. Our customers trust us for furnace repair and all of their heating needs that might occur. Our technicians have the experience and know-how to perform your repairs thoroughly and in a timely manner. We’ll have your home warm and toasty again in no time at all.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
You can’t always know ahead of time when a furnace repair is necessary. Sometimes you toss back the blankets and wake up to a frigid home. Other times, the signs are subtle.
When you know what to look for, you may be able to avoid furnace failure, costly repairs, or possible replacement:
- Unusual odors coming from your furnace can be frightening. If you smell gas, check your pilot light. If you see a flame that’s blue, there may be another issue with your lines. Evacuate your home and contact your local gas provider immediately.
- Loud noises and racket during operation is not a good thing. Fortunately, it’s often indicative of a broken fan blade, or another component, which may be an easy furnace repair if caught early. For unusual noises coming from your furnace, contact Beltway Air Conditioning & Heating.
- If you find your furnace is continually running, yet not able to maintain a reasonable temperature, you need to call us for furnace repair. You may need to replace your thermostat, or failure to maintain a comfortable temperature could point to a leaking duct or pilot light problem.
- A furnace that turns on, then off, almost immediately, could indicate a problem with your motor, your thermostat, or your electrical system. Give us a call to remedy your furnace cycling problem.
- Higher-than-normal bills without unusually cold temperatures mean it’s time to schedule an inspection. There could be many reasons for your less-than-efficient heating bills and putting off repairs could cost you much more in the long run.
We also offer services such as heating maintenance, heating installation and cooling repair! Call us today!